giovedì 5 dicembre 2013

Look like a Victoria's Secret model WITHOUT starving yourself!

I hear you: you want to get FIT! In shape! Yes you do!

As a model, I know how the way you look can have a huge impact on your life. After all, it wouldn't be simpler to be born with a Victoria's Secret body, a crazy metabolism and the ability to eat all the junk food and stay lean? Yeah... That's the kind of superpower I would like to have!

Breaking news: you don't need to starve yourself to look like a model!
Yes, I personally eat whatever I want when I want it. Of course I don't eat junk food at every meal, but that's because I actually also LOVE healthy food. I never counted calories, and I never will!

After all, if you are trying to have a BOMB body but you starve yourself, you only will be miserable and unhappy. It's that what you want? I don't think so!

So come and join me, exercise with me, follow my advices on what to eat, and you WILL have a Victoria's Secret body for the rest of your life!

Remember, the secrets to a perfect body are:
- Be happy (so don't starve yourself)
- Eat healthy (but don't be obsessive)
- Exercise (not just to burn calories, but to have a TONED body!)
- Walk with confidence every day of your life
- acknowledge that there are NO MISTAKES in the way you live your life. If you eat a Super Saucy Indulgent Burger, don't punish yourself, don't think you have screwed up all your efforts. Be Gorgeous is a Long Term Relationship!
- be committed to yourself only (ignore ignorant people around you that seems to know better how YOU should live YOUR life... are we kidding??)

with all my love,
xoxo,
Nora


2 commenti:

  1. Happy to read you here too, I follow you in your YouTube channel and also in Facebook so big fan haha ;-) thanks for all the amazing work and congrats for your new project here.
    Ale

    RispondiElimina
  2. Oooh thank you so much gorgeous!! much love xoxo

    RispondiElimina